When I felt disloyal

This I believe
I believe that life presents you with lots of chances to stay loyal to what you believe in ,so stay loyal to what you believe in.

Giant wails spurt out, tears streamed down my face. I thought I had let down my team down, and the game was about to start. My ear started to throb and they turned bright red. My coach told me to go calm down, and come back when I was ready to play. I realized that my coach and team cared how I felt . At that moment I realized how much softball meant to me.

What I realize now, that staying loyal to something ,if you believe in you dream ,it can really happen! Something I realized then, believing in yourself is important. Right as I stepped into my mom’s car, I had a sense of reassurance that I was going to be ok. I had kept my promise to stay loyal to my softball team. I realized at that moment ,that staying loyal to something you believe or someone , is very important.

I have used this since in making decisions on how to stay loyal and not let people down. It made me see how much loyalty means to me. It made me appreciate my coaches , teammates, but most of all my friends and family. I learned that everything has a solution ,you just have to look for it. I learned that everything may seem like gray skies ,but you can always find good in everything .

When I look back at this event, I see that I showed how much loyalty, care, and respect for softball I have. When I look back at this event, I see how much everything in my life means to me. There are times when you need to keep at something no matter how hard it gets. As kid we need to stay true to what we believe in. This time it reminded me that, life presents you with opportunities to stick with thing you believe in.

Everyday of your life you can simply scoring a point by getting to home plate or telling someone you care. So stay true to what you believe in and always know that if you put your mind to something you can make it come true.

 By-Corey Montes

3 comments:

Waukee6 said...

i really like your story it is fantastic

Jayci M

Waukee6 said...

I like the line...
"everything has a solution you just have to look for it".

It sounds like you really learned a lot from this experience!

Mrs. Wetzel :)

Waukee6 said...

I just think the detailing u put in it was great!
Giant wails spurt out, tears. its very detailed.

Lily mindrup! :P

Post a Comment