This i Believe

I believe that god made the world for opportunities, and with love, self control, and respect.




What? Why are you moving Devonte? I'm not, I was joking. Why would you joke about that Devonte. I'm sorry I'll probably regret saying that to you Cody. He showed me self control on his fillings until he said he hates me, and he ran off.



What I realize now is that I learned a powerful lesson today. When I lied to my friend I knew I was going to regret it and I did regret saying it. So I ran inside moping around the house and suddenly i get struck with an idea. I was going to write a letter, and after i wrote the letter I was depresed that afternoon.



I have used this lesson to help mold the person who I am today at this moment. It made me who I am today becuase I never lie like that to a friend no more unless he knows I'm joking. It made me sad that day when I joked around like that to one of my best friends and now he will never talk to me.There is a silver lining that you can't cross or you will end up saying something you dont mean. There is a line that you can't cross becuase you will end up turning into a diffrent person.



When I look back at this event I think about, it had changed me from the inside out. There is a time where you can joke around about something, but there is also a time and place that you can not joke around with a friend. This has changed me alot since then.

7 comments:

Waukee6 said...

I thought you did great. Nate vento

Waukee6 said...

It is fun to joke around with friends, but it is also important to know that there are times when it is not appropriate to do so. Good work!

Mrs. Wetzel :)

Anonymous said...

that i very true devontea! i believe in the same reliegion. its fun to joke but you just cant take it to far! it was amazing! :)
MaKayla.o

Unknown said...

I love you're writing and you're right about how there is a silver lining to everything and you can always have too much of a good thing!!!

Ian C.
(Mr. Goerend's 3/4 English)

Anonymous said...

I like your story. It is coooooooooooooool, dude

Shea C said...

I really like your story. By the way are you a christen?

RockinOn said...

DUDEEE Goood juob it is so tre i know tht i keep makin typos on ppls comment but I dont mean to sorry but good job I LUVD IT!!!!!

Post a Comment