This I Believe Essay

I believe that life can aggressive and be hurt sometimes. But that is why I wrote this story. Enjoy!
My friends and I were outside bored and had nothing to do. We sat out there for awhile until one of my friends said we should play doge ball. And we all thought his idea was ok so we spent hours trying to find some doge balls.
Until, somehow we started throwing rocks at each other. And this is how it happened…. One of my friends was up stairs in his room trying to find some doge balls. And I found a piece of pizza (his room is a total mess) so I decided to throw the piece of pizza at him so he threw his used boxers at me so we chased each other out of the house throwing stuff at each other and started throwing rocks.
And finally when I got home I tried and sneak myself upstairs to make sure my mom wouldn’t notice that I was getting mud all over the house. But as soon as I got up stairs my mom walked out of her room noticing my mud tracks I had left. And to my surprise she didn’t start yelling she just grounded me for a week.
And from now on then I am going to make sure that when my friends and I want to something I’m going to make sure its not going to give anyone amnesia or a concussion.
I believe that you can have fun with your ideas but make sure that you know what you are doing. And if you do make sure it doesn’t give you brain damage or any broken bones.
End!

1 comments:

Waukee6 said...

It's great to have fun with friends and to get creative, but it's also important to be safe!
Mrs. Wetzel :)

Post a Comment