The time I made someone cry :(

I believe that life will give you family and friends that will be flexible when you need them to.

I was feeling scared when we arrived at my 5th grade conferences. I was remembering that Mr. madden would probably mention the bad event that happened before. I didn’t want to go into the room. My mom was pretty flexible, so after that I wasn’t worried about my punishment.

Why was it better to tell the truth? I’ll tell you why! There’s a time that you’ll learn not to lie. Don’t lie about a good day at school to your parents. When you lie about that only bad comes out of it NO good. I’ve never lied about anything since.

How did this event change my life? I’ll tell you how. This event actually improved my moms trust in me! She felt that this made me learn my lesson about lying, and it did. Since that taught me a lesson now I have a lot more privileges for example having a phone! Now I have a phone and don’t get into much trouble!

It kind of matters now. When you think about it we didn’t mean to make him cry. But I have a lot of feeling now, because now I learned a lesson. Since I feel for this event it does matter kind of. I’m so glad I learned my lesson.

NEVER think lying is ok because its not!!!!!

8 comments:

Waukee6 said...

Wow what an interesting story it's very intense but flexible!
IT IS AWESOME

Waukee6 said...

I agree it is very interesting
Jayci M

Waukee6 said...

I'm glad you learned such an important lesson. It is always better to tell the truth and face the consequences rather that telling a lie... someone always finds out the truth in the end.

Mrs. Wetzel :)

Anonymous said...

that is the most truthful story ive ever read. flat out amazing! great job and keep writeing!:)
MaKayla.o

Waukee6 said...

Dori, that was a really good story! You were probably really glad when your mom understood! :)

Taylor G.

Anonymous said...

Great Story! Its always good to tell the truth
-Olivia B

Waukee6 said...

Im glad u learned to tell the truth ive ran into that to. i was a very good stroy but u could have added a little more detail. i loved it!
Lily M. :P

Anonymous said...

I liked your essay. I am glad you learned that lieing can get you in trouble

Sri A.

Post a Comment