Broken heart and arm!

I believe that life gives you opportunities to have faith and believing that everything is going to be okay.

Scared and felt lonely waiting those 10 hours in the hospital was heart breaking. I just thought if she is taking this long then things are NOT OKAY. I started getting scared think if something goes wrong then I could loose my sister forever. At the end of the surgery, I found out that she was fine, but it was not for me. I found out not everything goes your way.

What I realize now is that everything goes your way all the time. There is always a time when something goes wrong. When I realized that, I was okay with it. When I was waiting in the hospital then it struck me. I realized all that had happened that day and knew that nothing went right. I felt happy but sad I was happy because I had learned something that day, but sad for my sister.

This lesson helped me become the person I am today. It made me feel smarter that things are not always going to go your way. There is a path that either what you want as your goal or there is a path that you totally throw your goal away for something you want at this moment. Some things some simple things will make you a better person each day. You never want to throw your goal away but if you do gain it back up again.

When I look back on this experience and know that, it really affected me in many ways. There is a time where you will not get your way or will not know what is happening, and there is always going to be a time where you feel alone, sad, or mad. As a student, daughter, and sister it made me feel more confident and smart about my choices. This experience has thought me how important it is to my family and me, and how sometimes they do not get there way either.

Each day I have a chance to make a difference in my attitude and life. Will you get that experience?


I tried to indent but it wouldn't go!

9 comments:

Waukee6 said...

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i love love love love your story it is very good i really love your title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waukee6 said...

That sounds scary but at least you learned from it. Nate Vento

Waukee6 said...

Fabulous title! It really sets the tone for your message. Bravo!!
Mrs. Wetzel :)

Anonymous said...

great job! that was amazing jayci! i think that that would have been a horrible expirience. i hope you learned from that! :)
MaKayla.o

Anonymous said...

Amazing story Jayci! Good Title
-Olivia B

Anonymous said...

That was AMAZING i hope u and your sister was ok!! Great Title though.


From: Devonte C

Anonymous said...

AWESOME JOB JAYCI! I loved the title!
Corey M.

Anonymous said...

This is very cool awesome! LOVED the tittle
Katie R.

Anonymous said...

I love your story it was soooooo GOOD!!!! BTW love the title
Dori P.

Post a Comment