My T.I.B.

Santa by: Ethan Grote
I think that success is an important part of life, and a learning experience
I was relaxed on my couch talking with my parents. I told them I saw them putting presents under the tree (even though I didn’t). As soon as the words came out of my mouth they shushed me. I knew then the truth, and I was successful in getting it.
From that moment on I have had a taste of success. I had finally gotten it out of them. They were finally being honest with me. I loved success from then on, and I felt so good I was hyper the rest of the day.
I use this skill a lot when making decisions. I always remember how well that felt. It made me so happy I could have exploded. It was amazing that they thought I was old enough, and from then on I always make the decision that will get me success.
When I look back at this I think about winning. Winning is a rare thing to come by. So cherish it when you get to. Bragging is now ok, but it’s ok to celebrate. I was a winner in that moment. I cherished it. It is important to cherish every moment of victory you get.

1 comments:

Waukee6 said...

Were you really that excited finding out the truth about Santa?

I enjoyed reading your work!

Mrs. Wetzel

Post a Comment