Being Aware

I belive that if everyone helped charity our world would change.
My face was filled with glee as I learned that I could help parents that couldn’t afford presents for there young, for Christmas. Those people that stand outside of busy places and ring bells are collecting money for people that don’t have much money or sometimes they have no money. I was so happy I could change lives that me and my mom donated. From then on we have donated every time we have some money and have time to stop.
What I realized now is that I need to be more aware of my surroundings. You will never know if something is there if your not aware. Now I know to be more aware of things around me. I’m glade that my mom told me about the donations, and now I know.
My parents have probably learned this lesson in life because they are always on the look out. Now I know my parents are for sure there if I have questions because my mom really explained what donating meant to other people. Just like my mom in everyone you meet there is a knowledge side. Donating really gives a helpful hand if you, and your family donate for good causes.
When I think about learning I could help I compare it to life now, and it makes me feel good that my family and I have donated to good causes. It feels great to donate. Knowing there are always places to donate you can donate simply. And the best part is you don’t have to donate much every dollar helps.
If we all helped the power of charity we could change our world.

3 comments:

Waukee6 said...

i really liked this story it was really creative!

Jayci M

Waukee6 said...

You are sharing such a powerful message. I couldn't agree more!!
Mrs. Wetzel :)

Anonymous said...

Your stoey was really good. I think you really worked hard on it.

Sri A.

Post a Comment