The Day I Was the Bat

This I believe

I believe without love we’d be a lost cause.
One day I was playing baseball with my friends Ben, Nick and Zach, and it was a normal day outside until …….
Zach was up to bat, so it took a day for him to hit the ball. But at the time he was only 7. Then he hit the ball. WHOA! then he flung the bat back right into my face. WHOA! He was using a metal bat too so that doesn’t work together very well (DUH) so I start running at him like a terrorist with a bomb. Then I see blood all over my hand after I take it of where I got hit. Everyone was going crazy. But eventually I got to the hospital. And I was o.k. but everyone’s faces were all o.m.g are you o.k.

I saw my family + friends all caring about me. They all said are you o.k. Zach’s family gave me cookies, but my sisters ate them all. I know that they didn’t want me to die. Though sometimes they want to hurt me they still love me.

Always wear a helmet for sports, and be careful. I could have gotten killed hundreds of times because of not wearing a helmet. But usally I never wear a helmet. my parents always yell at me for it. It doesn’t affect me very much.

I didn’t like getting hit with the bat (DUH). It didn’t hurt but blood was everywhere. Until I saw the blood all I wanted to do was hurt zach, so I could of lived whithout it.

As the beatles say all you need is love.

The end

4 comments:

Waukee6 said...

That was hillarious. Nate vento

Waukee6 said...

Eric..
1.)Always wear a helmet.
2.)Don't try to tackle people when you are gushing blood.
3.)Thank you for sharing this story!

-Mrs. Wetzel :)

Anonymous said...

I thought that your story was really funny and it looked like that hurt a little bit! Jerad W.

Waukee6 said...

Eric, why in the world would you not wear a helmet if your parents tell you to? Well that was a good and funny story and sounded like it hurt!

~Taylor G.~

Post a Comment