The Time I Lied

I believe that honesty is the best way to go and that you should NEVER lie because it will come back to get YOU. So here is a story about me and how I learned about honesty.

I was sooo scared because my dad was going to clean where I hid IT. For the past two weeks I have been drinking pop when my dad said DON’T DRINK THE POP!!! Anyway I drank the pop. One day we were cleaning and my dad started to clean near where I hid IT. My dad found the hidden empty pop cans and I was sooo scared. Then I realize honesty is the best way to go.

From this experience I learned that honesty is the best way to go. I felt really, really, really DUMB!!! I knew it was wrong, but I just did it. My dad somewhat understand, but I still got in trouble. I now I know NOT to lie.

Honesty is the best way to go. I have learned that when you lie it comes back to get you. After this experience when I’m about to do something wrong I think about it and see if it is right and of course its not. So I don’t do it.

When I look back at it now I see it was wrong and don’t know how I was so dumb to do it. After this event I don’t lie as much. I will tell you DON’T LIE and DO what your suppose to.

5 comments:

Waukee6 said...

I'm glad you learned about telling the truth. It's not always easy!!

Mrs. Wetzel :)

Anonymous said...

I think that your story told a good thing to know in life! Jerad W.

Ben k said...

This was very interesting

Anonymous said...

I like how you did a great job of really bringing out the feelings Cameron J.

Student said...

Evan,I thought that you did an amazing job :)


Talia W

Post a Comment