Leader

This I Believe

I feel like being a leader is very important in a day to day life.
Have you ever felt like you hurt someone because you probably did hurt someone with out you knowing? Well when it happened to me it was when I was playing outside with my friends. Now since there a terrible bully that’s an eighth grader, so everyone told and got him in trouble so he never came back. So I had to do my responsibilities and be the new leader and I made it so fun. The bad thing is that I some what hurt a kid much smaller then me in football.
What I learned from being a bad leader, is to always be a good leader or never be one at all. Be sure to always have a reason to be the leader. If you don’t most likely they will dislike you. So I was in a not so good situation to be in at the time, so I kind of lied to my parents about me hurting the kid. Of course they figured out about it. So I got my phone taken away.
When I make decisions about lying I will remember this moment vividly. So now since I don’t want to get in trouble any more I will remember to play less aggressive with younger kids. When and if this happens to me again I will be truthful to my parents. Now when it upholds my life I will remember it.
When I hurt my friend it was the sadist part because he’s my best friend. There’s a time and a place for everything and to be easier on littler kids. There is never a time to lie. Since we were playing in my yard I want them to feel safe in my own yard. If you try to be what your not do it in a nice/good way.
I think everyone should do what they think is write to do in there minds.
THE END

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake- I think your message is so true and a good reminder for YOU! It is important to think about the kind of leader you want to be. Good work!
Mrs. Wetzel :)

Unknown said...

You are a very good leader and should keep writing and leading other people!

Ian C.

Post a Comment