The content lying

I have learned that if you the truth you won’t get in as much trouble. But if you lie you will get in twice the trouble.
The lesson I learned is that telling the truth is best. I lied a lot to too many people. After you’re caught lying you will feel sorry, just like me.
This made me feel very bad, sad, sorry, and I regret what I did. I feel bad because I know that I hurt lots of people. I feel regret because I regret what I did and I regret my actions. I feel sorry for the people that I lied to.
I still feel the way I did when this all started. When you get caught lying is like getting caught in web of lies. It is not very fun. I have done that and it did not go well.
I feel the way I did when it all started. I did not think about what would happen. So everything went down hill. I still feel bad, sad, sorry, and regret.
Tell the truth and you might get in trouble, you might not but telling the truth is better than lying about it and less trouble you will be in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you've learned an important life lesson. Thank you for sharing.
Mrs. Wetzel :)

Brett H said...

Once I got caught and my dad yelled at me for like 5 minutes

Post a Comment