My First Puppy!

I believe if you never give up hope in the end it will have a big affect.

As we pulled in to Arbys my jaw dropped in awe. My dream is coming true. I’ve been asking for a puppy for months ,but my dads always said no. Also he would say we cant afford it right now. So it was an early out day when we were supposed to go to hickory park. When my dad passed the exit I was suspicious. So when we pulled into arbys and my dad was on the phone I was excited. Then when I got out of the car there was a trunk full of schnauzer puppies. I was so ecstatic. I just couldn’t decide but I picked the calmest one. I figured out that when I got a puppy to never give up hope. My dad proved that.

I found out never to give up hope if you want it to come true. The day I got my puppy I learned my family loves me and that I should never give up hope. When I got my puppy I felt ver over whelmed. I didn’t know how I would have time to play with her with softball going on. But when my dad agreed to get one though I was very surprised. I was so happy he gave in but I wish he could have told me what was going on.

I’ve used this experience to keep hope for what I hope for. It made me realize my dad was willing to spend the money on that but it was my birthday present. I know that anything comes true as long as you work hard to achieve it. I now know I can trust my dad and keep hope at the same time.

When I think back at this event, I look at how I could have not begged and pleaded. I think that there is a time when enough should be enough. There are also times when you say yes and there is also times where you should say no. as a dad he should of made sure it was the right time and if we could afford it. I will always remember how guilty I felt but I know he loves me.

I can see now how loving and willing my family is or how they do that stuff for me. Will it always be that way?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting... a puppy! What a joyous occasion to be able to get a pet. It is a big responsibility though! Your dad really made your dream come true. YEAH!
Mrs. Wetzel :)

Anonymous said...

I liked your story.I am glad you finally got a puppy.

Sri A.

Jenna K. said...

Schnauzer puppies are so CUTE!!! I have a 2 schnauzer puppies, one boy one girl.

Maddie W. said...

Awww!! I love puppies! I have a dog that is 15, and she has arthritis in her back hips! I think that the over all way that you put the story together was very good and I enjoyed reading your story!

Sara L said...

I love your story. I remember when I got my first puppy! It was great but they are hard to take care of. Trust me. It toke 4 weeks to potty train her!!

Doo Doo said...

I love getting a new puppy its so fun watching them grow into dogs I really like your story its was very discriptive!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our
community. Your site provided us with useful information to work on.
You've done a formidable process and our entire group might be thankful to you.
Here is my website : apartments for rent

Post a Comment